Friday, March 30, 2012

CSAYL Design Team Friday

It's that time again! HAPPY FRIDAY!

This weeks CSAYL challenge is uing a card sketch!

This sketch is from


I used The Ballet stack from DCWV. I tought I would use some non-tradition Christmas colors this time and surprise myself.


I really like the way this card turned out. I used my Tim Holtz distresser, Colorsnap Colorbox ink, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Cucumber and Blossom twine from The Twinery, Rose Bud Memento Ink pad, and Hobby Lobby open stock solid cardstock.




I did not want to cover the image of the little girl with the sentiment so I stuck it up top. The stamp is from Punkin Patch Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to enter the challenge this week over at CSAYL! You could win a mini Christmas stamp set along with some 6x6 papers!

Don't forget to visit the other designers blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment