Friday, October 7, 2011

Market Street Stamps : October Paint the Town Color Challenge Entry

Today I was blog surfing and found Market Street Stamps newest challenge!

I got to work immediately. Hubby is on the way home early from work, I just finished up my day 2 project for the Fall Mash Up Blog Hop and thought I would squeeze in another project!

I just love using Market Street Stamps! They are so pretty, stylish and stamp crisp EVERY time! So easy to clean too!

So this challenge is a color challenge!





I just LOVE these colors! My favorite color combo is Coral and Turquoise so I HAD to enter the challenge!

Here is my card for the challenge.






I used the Bit of Burlap background stamp. When I purchased the backgrounds from MSS, I had forgotten to purchase an acrylic block big enough to stamp with! Ooops! (hehe)... I improvised, being a crafter, thats what we do! I used the clear block from my cuttlebug embossing machine. Who needs a big acrylic block anyway?!?!

I used my Glue Pad to glue the Bit of Burlap design down onto a coral cardstock from DCWV Mediterranean Stack. I then used my Martha Stewart "Turquoise" glitter and viola! a beautiful background!

I used the same coral cardstock and cut out the rounded corner tent card from SVG Attic's Tent Card SVG Collection. I cut out the insert using a spring green from DCWV's Mediterranean Stack. I used organza ribbon in the fresh grass green tone and created a bow.

I used the flowers from the MSS Autumn Greetings collection. I stamped twice, used one full stamp for the base, then cut out the middle flower from the second stamp and popped it up with a pop dot!

Tied some twine around the flower stems using PinkPaislee Daily Junque twine that I got from Paper Issues!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments: