Saturday, January 7, 2012

Authentique Paper January Sketch Challenge

I decided to enter the Authentique Paper sketch challenge for January. This company is great! I love their paper and their DT has some great inspiration. I have been holding onto my Blissful and Journey 6x6 paper pads for sometime now. Cassie over at Paper Issues was so kind to make a special order for me! <3!!!

Authentique Paper provided a sketch for a layout and a card. I decided to go with a card since I did not have enough time to plan a layout and decide what photos to use. Once I saw the sketch for the card I knew exactly what I wanted to do and every element I was going to add to it.

Here is the sketch....


I think its perfect! I did not follow the sketch exactly but I think it is close enough!


Here is my A2 size card. I used plain white cardstock for the card, then layered a 4" x 5.25" layer of cardstock, I scored each side at 1/4" with my score board.
I then layered strips from the Blissful collection, then poped up the yellow/gray panel and wrapped with Lemon twine from Divine Twine that I purchased from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I stamped my sentiment "Simple Joy" from Market Street Stamps Simple Joys stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Poped up that panel with foam adehisive tape and called it a day!

I hope you like my card. Go checkout Authentique Paper and join their challenge! It runs til January 31st and you can enter as many times as you like with different projects! So cool!


LOVE this stamp set! It's my fav! Go get it on sale now!

2 comments: