Friday, January 6, 2012

Love My Tapes Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Today is my SECOND blog post which is pretty amazing considering I always forget to post my projects on here. I tend to use facebook A LOT!



I stumbled upon Love My Tapes while searching for paper crafting challenges on ScrapChallenge.com. This one seemed simple and fun so I decided to enter. I recently purchased SIX DCWV stacks at JoAnns and they were all NEW RELEASES!

I used the The Chateau Lavender and The Chateau Lavender Cardstock stacks to create this card. I also used the Simple Joys (which is on SALE right now! Save $7.50) stamp set from Market Street Stamps (I think this is my favorite stamp set!)




So here is my card. Please leave some love and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. The colors are beautiful as is the card. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, girl!! Love the colors in the papers you chose and of course, I'm a little biased, but I adore the stamp too. ;) The sweet little gems are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great! Love the colors you used and the gems are a great addition. Thanks so much for playing along the Love My Tapes sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!! I adore those lavender flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Love My Tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Jessic! Looks like you scrored at JoAnns too!

    ReplyDelete