Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Shabby Shamrock Card!

Jessica here bringing you another card. This time I used the Irish Luck stamp set, I can't get over the shabby vintage feeling I get when I look at this card, LOVE LOVE LOVE! I decided to name it the Shabby Shamrock card... sounds more like an Irish Pub but it's fun! When I hear the name, for some reason Gaelic music and the smell of stale beer on a beard comes to mind!


I am also previewing an SVG collection from SVG Attic that will be released soon!







I used the "Luck O' the Irish" stamp. The sentiment was stamped in brown ink. In fact, I inked almost all of the edges of the die cuts. I distressed the edges of the green cardstock, used brown ribbon and green rhinestones to enhance the card. The paper is from DCWV's Preppy Princess stack.

I created this card for the Ribbon Carousel Anything Goes Challenge this week!



Stay tuned for more previews all week!


Don't forget to PRE-ORDER the February bundle, you get all four sets 15% off until midnight on February 15th! All orders start shipping February 16th!



We are having a design team call! We encourage everyone to apply!

1 comment:

  1. I like the card and the shabby shamrock. I like the idea that the shamrock is not green.

    ReplyDelete