Friday, April 20, 2012

Christmas Inspriration Friday!

Hi everyone! It's my design team day for CSAYL!

Challenge: Special You - make a complete gift set- package with matching card.

Winners prize is a free template from our sponsor.

This weeks sponsor is Perfect Presentation



I used the Gift To Go file.

Here is my project .





I used the Warm Wishes paper stack from DCWV. I cut out the matching card from a template in the paper pad also.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to enter the challenge!

Happy Crafting,

xoxo Jessica


3 comments:

  1. your box is very cute I love the tag to go along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are applying your tan yourself, read the label and take advice from the manufacturer. Prepare your skin properly. If you are going to a salon, call them up before-hand and get some information.
    Hallo, richtig tolle Internetseite. Woher haben Sie das Theme heruntergeladen oder ist das selbst programmiert?
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete