Friday, April 13, 2012

It's FRIDAY!

Hi Everyone! Today is FRIDAY, that means it is a new challenge week over at CSAYL!

This week the challenge is to make a card with a photo or photo holder.

The prize this week is a guest designer position for CSAYL! YAY!

I decided to use SVG Attic's Tent Card collection as it is PERFECT for creating photo holders!


I used the wide rounded rectangle  card template and cut out with my digi cutter. I embellished it A LOT! I just love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to enter the challenge this week!

3 comments:

  1. AWesome project Jessica.. loved how it turned out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! The embellishments just pop. I am going to use that for a frame of the kids, so I can bring it to work. Love, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this is very cute!!!

    love how to used your ribbon

    ReplyDelete